Sad news about Brahmanathaswami

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Wed Dec 28 16:33:32 EST 2022

I still have the first copy of MacUser magazine, and right there was an ad
titled "Monks with Macs" and swami was right there.
I'm searching for that photo, in the meantime here's a more recent short
article about Swami:

https://blog.autogrow.com/the-monks-the-monastery-and-the-macbook-pro

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 3:32 PM Geoff Canyon via use-livecode <