Sad news about Brahmanathaswami

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue Dec 27 05:03:10 EST 2022

I'm sorry to hear this very sad news. Swami was a warm, helpful and enthusiastic member of our community for about as long as I can remember. He will be missed by our community and by many in the LiveCode team. Rest in peace.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 25/12/2022, 17:00, "use-livecode on behalf of Andre Garzia via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Dear LiveCoders,

Many of you here remember Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami (some of you met him as Sannyasin Sivakatirswami many years ago). Swami has always been a champion for LiveCode and together with other other monks in Kaua’i Hindu Monastery built what is probably the largest LiveCode-backed website available on the net. He’s been a constant fixture here on the list for many years and many here been at some time or another worked with him on various projects. I’m sad to say that Brahmanathaswami passed away this week on Hawaii. His life has been full of joy among his beloved monks in a paradise Island full of love and sunshine.

I’ve worked with him there on and off for the best part of maybe 18 years (we’re not exactly sure when I started), he’s been a great friend and together we built many wondrous things with LiveCode. I’ll forever cherish those years, and I hope you all remember him fondly today as well.

Kind regards
Andre