Sad news about Brahmanathaswami

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 13:53:50 EST 2022

I am sad to hear that Brahmanathaswami has disbodied: I hope that he
will either merge with the Brahmajyoti or enjoy a full life in the
Vaikuntha-lokas. He was a wonderful fellow who, although I only ever met
him virtually: once, memorably with my younger son via Skype from
London, was a model of non-sectarianism that filled me with awe. OmTat
Sat, SivaKatir, Brahmanatha Swami.

Jaya Siva, Jaya Mahadeva.

Richmond.