Anyone any experience with Livecode under Ventura?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Dec 22 11:18:55 EST 2022

What version LC? There was a version that was exhibiting this behavior, but it was fixed. This may be a regression.

Bob S

On Dec 22, 2022, at 01:01 , Simon Knight via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Well I've had issues with Ventura and how Livecode requests permission for access to Contacts and Calendar data.  Unfortunately I don't have Ventura so all this is second hand but hints that there are issues with how the Privacy Pane works.  For example a stack running in the IDE and using a library that requires access to Calendar fails to request permission yet the compiled application does.