Lock screen and animated gif

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Dec 20 17:18:05 EST 2022

<snip> this is the exact same thing I was experiencing a few years back which got me away from even referring to the defaultStack. Or topStack for that matter. I was using wait and send in time a lot back then. Now I explicitly refer to a stack by it's filename or better yet a card by it's long id.

Bob S