Lock screen and animated gif

Antti Ilola ilola.antti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:04:32 EST 2022

How about changing the mouse cursor. I found below about using a lock
screen.
" The only exception to this (freeze window) is the mouse cursor. It
continues to move with the mouse and any changes to the cursor icon (like set
cursor to busy) do appear."

Antti

ti 20. jouluk. 2022 klo 14.42 jbv via use-livecode (