What ever happened to LC blockchain?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Dec 18 15:32:34 EST 2022

Rick Harrison wrote:

 > Hi Richard,
 >
 > I just read an article about Ethereum, and smart contracts.
 >
 > How one would approach this with LiveCode would be
 > an interesting topic, although it does raise some questions.

All good questions, which is why I was quick to note that I have no
interest in speculative psuedo-currency applications.

At the moment I'm mostly interesting in finding ways to use tokens to
certify different stages of participation in scavenger hunt games for
live events. Some of these events have global secondary audiences, so a
token with decentralized availability and inherent authentication has
some utility.

What is your interest that prompted you to introduce this thread?

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World Systems