What ever happened to LC blockchain?

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Dec 16 14:11:18 EST 2022

Hi Richard,

This is my first real exploration of how it works,
and I wondered if anyone had tried to do anything
using LiveCode.

I didn’t have any application in mind yet, I was just
wondering how difficult it might be to work with the
concepts in an LC environment.

This was more of a question of what’s out there
already that I should know about, not about what
do I need, as that has yet to be defined.

If you know of some good resources/examples
please let me know.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Rick