ChatGPT

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:00:28 EST 2022

I’m impressed. As a potential learning tool this rocks. For example, just trying to implement this calendar as described would run into all sorts of obstacles that a student would have to figure out how to solve. The framework is there, lots of clues and hints are provided, but there is still lots of detail left to the readers imagination. Solving a problem like this, would, I think, be far more instructive than following a YouTube video that had it all worked out for you. Super excited to see how this tech is going to be used. How quickly it can evolve. That it even knows anything about LC is already mind blowing.

Mark