Crash on launching LC server version > 9.6.7 using terminal

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Thu Dec 8 17:57:18 EST 2022

Hi Mark,

thanks very much for taking the time. I made a note
of your comment at the time but did not catch stam's
subsequent comments (regarding the codesignature of
server dylib files).

Your instructions helped partially, as launching
LC server from the terminal did not crash the executable,
but using hashbangs still killed LC server. I will apply
the cp/rm/mv dance to all included dylib files and will
report if that solves the problem.

Ralf