BN Guides

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 30 13:42:52 EDT 2022

I've fantasized about being able to paint directly to the window buffer
without using an object, but having done that in C back in the day I
enjoy the conveniences scripted objects bring.

Your stack suggestion is intriguing, but how does it work in practice?

I find the systemic overhead of dynamically reinstantiating windows to
fit a changing shape makes things a bit less smooth than I'd prefer.

Or are you suggesting a separate stack for each guide line?  That would
keep the performance up, but seems tedious to write.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems