BN Guides

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:45:04 EDT 2022

He's also throwing controls into the stack to show guides for the
alignment, and then disposing of those. So maybe in for a penny?

If I were doing something like this I think I'd try:

1. A frontscript, as you say, or just setting up to receive IDE messages --
pretty sure there's an objectMoved IDE message or something like it.
2. Using stacks with the shape set as guides.

But maybe my idea is out of date or impractical in some way. I experimented
with some sort of auto-alignment code a long time ago. I have no memory of
how far I got with it.

gc

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 1:52 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <