the script of <object> with line numbers?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Aug 29 19:10:27 EDT 2022

That question always reminds me of Mathesar when he discoveres that Commander Peter Quincy Taggert has been lying all along. :-)

Bob S

On Aug 29, 2022, at 15:58 , Mark Wieder via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

On 8/29/22 14:36, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
Is there a way (an existing function or command in the language or IDE) to get the script of an object WITH the line numbers as you see them in the IDE script editor?

While some clever solutions have been posted, I gotta ask WHY?

--
Mark Wieder
ahsoftware at gmail.com<mailto:ahsoftware at gmail.com>