Livecode / Github

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 15:22:31 EDT 2022

Look at the guide in the guide section of the dictionary app. It formats okay (although I’m going through and rewriting the grammar to send for an update).

Thanks Brian for the heads up on MagicPallet. I hadn’t looked to see what that was for yet. It’s all early stages yet but it’s looking very promising.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Productions Ltd

eMail Ts & Cs