Livecode / Github

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Aug 29 15:06:24 EDT 2022

On 8/29/22 10:53, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
> I used Magic Palette to do the export.  It should create the folder
> structure next to the stack file that was the topstack in the IDE.

Ah. OK - So I had to look up the filename of the stack first.
Would have been nice if the nonexistent log file told me that.

> I have not looked at the lesson though.

Not missing anything there.
I've just been going by the dictionary entries.
But now I've opened the guide.md file and see more, although the
formatting is wonky. Gotta love the fact that the TOC entry is
"Unknown". Looks like it was rushed out the door.

  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com