i wonder what other widgets i'm missing

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 18 16:02:43 EDT 2022

what is curious is the signature widget, at least according to one of the
threads i was reading, was out in since 2019, but it never showed up in the
list of widgets in my tools palette. reading the thread, it seemed that
some people had access to it, then.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 3:06 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <

> Normally the release notes of every Livecode version contains also
> information about newly added widgets.
>
> Regarding the PolyGrid and PolyList widgets. They were first released with
> the Megabundle. They were not available before.
> The original developer posted a year or so ago in the Livecode FB group
> about Polygrid and posted also a link to an sample stack with  preview
> version of the PolyGrid widget.
> The release of the widget  was promised for weeks later, but that never
> did happen.
>
> On Mac you can find all in Livecode  included widgets in the application
> bundle under /contents/Tools/Extensions
> Sometimes widgets from Livecode community members are offered in the LC
> forums. A nice one btw is the gauge widget from Bernd Niggemann
> https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=29348&hilit=gauge <
> https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=29348&hilit=gauge>
>
> Regards,
> Matthias
>

> > Am 18.08.2022 um 03:02 schrieb Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
> >
> > I bought the megabundle and installed the widgets.
> > Then I started checking out the signature widget, and discover that some
> of
> > you have been using it for four years. I didn't even know it existed
> before
> > today, and I have a Business license (I also had not been aware of the
> > polylist/polygrids before the megabundle)
> > So now I'm wondering
> > a) what other widgets i'm missing
> > b) since the widget store is kind of sparse, if there are other places to
> > look for LC toys, especially widgets?
> >
> > --
> > On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
> > On the second day, God created the oceans.
> > On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
> >   and did a little diving.
> > And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."