polylist toys

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Aug 18 13:51:18 EDT 2022

On 8/18/22 10:36, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:
> I am not aware of a place to check the version/date. I received a link for
> the download, and I don't see the download as a separate item in my account

It's hidden under "Third Party". Scroll down and there's something like
"livecode enhancements".

Then you download it, unzip it into a folder, launch the IDE, and open
the widgetpackinstaller stack and click Install. Ignore (Purge) the
errors about multiple stacks with the same name. When it's done a button
(!) appears that says "Complete". Clicking it doesn't do anything
useful. I don't know what happens if an error occurs.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com