Polygrid sorting (problems)

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Aug 15 20:12:37 EDT 2022

On 8/15/22 16:43, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 8/15/22 16:22, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:
>
>> I haven't tried csvdata or tsvdata (they're not listed in the
>> dictionary, so I'd tend to avoid them if possible.
>
> I do see tsvData in the dictionary, but I'm getting weird errors thrown
> from the widget when I try to use it. May still be experimental. There
> aren't any examples and the source isn't available.

Correcting myself, I do see examples in the enhancements folder, they
just aren't installed. There's also a Plugins/Templates/Default folder
for various things, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with those,
if anything. If I use just the examples in the folder then the I can
manipulate the tsvData and it works. But if I try to generate my own I
end up throwing weird errors.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com