Sorting [was: Polygrid sorting]

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Aug 15 19:46:38 EDT 2022

Perhaps some expansion of the column "pgContentTypeofColumn" property?
The current possible values are:
text|svg-lcname|imagedata|imagefile|color|boolean|autoincrement
Allowing the addition of 'numeric' and 'datetime' would at least allow a
mapping to sorts although sort support 'international' (perhaps should
be the default for a polygrid column of type "text" and "binary". I am
also not sure how svg-iconname, imagedata, imagefile, and color should
sort. Perhaps svg-iconname should sort as "text". Bolean can sort as
"text" since ascending puts "false" first and descending puts "true" first.