A web app launcher with responsive design

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:13:30 EDT 2022

Hi Tom, Andreas didn’t mention what the platform was in his message so I just googled  “LC web deployment” and it turned up this…

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/800867-how-do-i-put-my-first-app-on-the-web

However, since you mentioned WASM I looked it up and you are correct, LC 10 (which Andreas was using) is using Web Assembly not HTML5.

Sent from my iPhone