A web app launcher with responsive design

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Aug 13 20:16:23 EDT 2022

On 13/08/2022 20:24, Andreas Bergendal via use-livecode wrote:
> Friends, I have done wonderful things with LC10 web deployment!
>
> I’m excited to share with you the fruits of this week's extensive research and testing!

Wow. Thanks Andreas.

Resize, etc. work well for me on Safari, but fail badly on Chrome
browser (details not included) - all build-for-web attempts fail on this
version of Chrome.  (which it says is up-to-date).

However, the way I read your email ( "...excited to share with you the
fruits of this week's..."), I think ui intend to make this code
available for the rest of us to use. But, I cant see a link, or a way to
get access to the source.

Please tell me I'm not over-interpreting your words. Please say that you
have, or will, publish the text of the stacks involved.

Many thanks again,

Alex.