A web app launcher with responsive design

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:39:57 EDT 2022

Congratulations Andreas and thanks for sharing. I haven’t done any work with the new LC HTML5 engine but I was really impressed with the speed of loading it on my new M1 Pro — about 3-4 seconds on first download and then a second or so thereafter. On my iPhone 12 not so fast… more like 30 on the first download but again very quick (a second or two) on subsequent loads. It looks like you’ve got a lot of the tech working with objects and screens and the adaptive resizing. When I do get around to getting into this (and it looks very enticing) I’ll know where to go for help :)

Mark