Livecode SQLite

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Aug 13 17:23:48 EDT 2022

Hey Mark, I'm using very simple examples to run it, so I don't think its my
query, but you are eight I shouldreport this. This would be really great to
have. Esp since  almost everything is json these days.
I will report it in the next few days. Thanks,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 12:57 AM Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <