Server globals

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Aug 12 09:39:07 EDT 2022

Hi Tim,

the maximum size of a cookie is 4096 bytes.

I am using Sitelok from Vibralogix on one site for a membership list. I've integrated it in a site i created with Rapidweaver.
I am also using Livecode Server scripts on that site for several tasks including form processing. The good thing is that i can add my Livecode Server scripts to my Rapidweaver pages, either the whole script or only an   include statement that includes the script.
I just need to tell Rapidweaver to store that page with file extension .lc instead of .html.

I also had a look at Reviginiter. Looks so powerful, but i have not enough time in a row to get used with it. So i have to stay with my Rapidweaver/Livecode server script solutions.

Regards,
Matthias