Datagrid internal error

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Aug 10 17:02:43 EDT 2022

32,767 is the max for width as well. If there are enough columns it is
possible that the DataGrid is rendering a group that exceeds this limit and
hence the error. The DataGrid works around the limit when rendering rows,
but not when rendering columns.

I suppose a quick test would be to create a DataGrid with 330 columns that
are at least 100 pixels wide and see if you get the same error.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 12:36 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <