wait 0 with messages (and the defaultStack)

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Aug 1 16:25:08 EDT 2022

Yea, a number of years ago, I went to always fully qualifying object
references through all the techniques you mentioned, but we've just not
had a chance to scrub the entire code base (100,000 lines+) and so this
one got missed until now.

We're now going through the entire code base to catch any last cases
where object references could be in error due to any wait with messages
statements (combined with user actions).