Native Android input field

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 28 20:08:52 EDT 2022

Yes, that would be ideal. Let's see what the Great Reimagining brings.

In the chat I remember saying I couldn't use the widget but I couldn't
remember why. The unexpected keyboard display was the reason. And unlike a
normal LC field, you can't set it to allow copying without also allowing
editing.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 28, 2022 4:04:31 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode