Encountering slow navigation to a card containing very large fields? Do this one simple trick.

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Tue Apr 19 13:13:18 EDT 2022

David.

OK. So why not rethink the structure overall. I hate thinking at all, so rethinking is abhorrent, but oftentimes saves much grief.

I wish I was on the forum, but here goes.

I made a button that:

- gets the value of the clickLine as before
- hides the big field
- loads that information into another field on the same card.

Another button shows the big field again

All instantaneous.

Craig