Encountering slow navigation to a card containing very large fields? Do this one simple trick.

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:53:21 EDT 2022

That is exactly it, Craig!  Text processing and field responsivity on the card containing the fields are as fast as I could hope.

It is simply navigating back to the card containing the fields that can take several seconds, depending on how much text is in the fields.  The workaround is to have invisible groups containing the field(s) placed on the card you are navigating from.  I assume that the text has to be shared, but I haven’t actually tested that.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow