Using LiveCode with Mac Photos App

David Epstein dfe4 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:44:13 EDT 2022

I want to allow selection of some images from my Mac Photos library and show them as “referenced” images in a LiveCode stack.  Is there an efficient way to do this?
What would be great is to open Photos, drag images from there to my LiveCode stack, and record in LiveCode the file location of the original image.  But this seems not to work from within Photos, only with images that have been exported (e.g., I can drag exported images from my desktop to a LiveCode stack and get the dragData[“files”]).
Is there any way from within Photos to gain access to the file locations for convenient use by LiveCode?
David Epstein