Flash Talks - 3 slots remaining

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Tue Apr 5 12:54:20 EDT 2022

Dear Good Folks of the Use-list,

I'm in the final throes of scheduling our upcoming online conference on 25-27th April. Its looking great! Multiple fabulous talks have come in, there is loads of rich content, we have panels, keynotes and workshops galore! We're just missing 3 flashtalks to round out the Flash Talks section on Day 3. I know at least 3 of you good people can speak for a mere 7 minutes on your topic of choice. Roll up roll up... and send me a talk submission :) Pretty please?

https://livecode.com/global/apply-to-speak/ <https://livecode.com/global/apply-to-speak/>

It's going to be a great event.

Warmest Regards to all,

Heather

P.S. Where is the conference schedule to be seen, I hear you ask? Right here:

https://livecode.com/global/schedule/

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager and Conference Organizer Extraordinaire
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com