Confirm sort container order...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Apr 5 10:43:29 EDT 2022

All those forum efforts (except Richard's) ignore that the dictionary
entry states that the "sort" command is a stable sort precisely so that
you can do multiple sorts to sort by multiple chunks

Whether you do

   sort lines of tText by word 3 of each
   sort lines of tText by word 2 of each
   sort lines of tText by word 1 of each

or

repeat from i = 3 down to 1
   sort lines of tText by word i of each
end repeat

and whether you want to sort by "word i of each" or "item i of each" or
"token i of each" or whatever, the multiple sort commands is the LC
recommended way to perform  multi-level sort.