Building Windows standalones on Mac with LC 9.6.4 or later - apps not launching?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Fri Sep 24 12:14:38 EDT 2021

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for testing. After Trevor reported that it should work, I built an
empty "hello world" stack which indeed launched OK. Since then I've been going
round and round trying to cut down a copy of my app and simultaneously trying
to build up the empty stack.

It does seem to be do with inclusions, but I haven't quite got it figured yet
- but I've just managed to get a working version of my actual app. Hurrah!

Thanks for helping,

Ben