Building Windows standalones on Mac with LC 9.6.4 or later - apps not launching?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Sep 24 11:39:02 EDT 2021

Ben,

i tried here and created a Windows standalone (both 32 and 64 bit) on Big Sur with LC 9.6.4 and moved it to a Windows 10 machine.
The created standalone could be opened without any problem on Windows.

Do you have manual selected the inclusions in standalone settings  or did you let LC IDE search for inclusions?

Or maybe this is a Antivirus / Firewall problem? Maybe your standalone was blocked without any notification.

Regards,
Matthias