IDE line number doesn't update

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 13:48:43 EDT 2021

Thanks Bill. But I think Curry was aiming that at me to read his previous loooong email and see all that stuff about his well being. Which is noted. I only took a cursory glance at his message as I was in the midst of client liaisons. Apologies for not taking more time.

As you are incapacitated and I am concerned that you are without the strength to submit a report I will post a series of reports to the quality list and see which ones get bumped as duplicates of others. At least then we will know they have all been logged and put in the system. They can’t fix what hasn’t already been reported. And if it had been ‘fixed’ and now a regression, this too will be brought into the repair process.

I won’t be able to do it right away. It is our anniversary and will be going away for a number and of days, so I’m getting things done before we do. Maybe someone else can beat me to it. Maybe the OP could grab the gauntlet and run with it :)

All the best, y’all.

Sean