IAP in App Store

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 20 12:17:14 EDT 2021

Hi Panos,

After the login dialog, which worked fine, I got no status response on the
first attempt. I realized that I was asking for a nonexistent product (I'd
changed the store products during my experiments) and when I asked for a
now existing one it went through fine. I got the sandbox purchase dialog
and canceled the first attempt, which worked and I got a "cancelled"
status. Then I purchased it again and got the "paymentReceived" status.

All the handlers are in the card script but that seems to be working okay
given that I did receive the status for a successful transaction. But I'd
have expected an "unknown sku" error on the first attempt. I could move
everything to the stack script I suppose, but it's nice to have it all
encapsulated on the card.

In case anyone is interested, my husband has come out into view again.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 20, 2021 6:20:24 AM panagiotis m via use-livecode