IAP in App Store

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:18:00 EDT 2021

Hello Jacque,

Nice, I'll make sure this note is added to the docs at least. Ideally we'll
fix it in the engine too, so as it throws an error if the 3rd param is
empty.

Now, you said you got the login dialog. What happened next, after you
entered your test apple ID details? Did you get a dialog for the in-app
purchase, where the price was listed, and you had to choose Buy or Cancel?
Or did you get an error dialog?

Also, where is the handler. for purchaseStateUpdate? Is it in the stack
script? I think it has to be in the stack script

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Sun, 19 Sept 2021 at 19:41, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <