IAP in App Store

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 03:46:27 EDT 2021

Hello Jacque,

for an Apple ID
Yes, this is what should happen. What do you get when trying to make a
purchase?

I take it that the in-app purchase product IDs in your script do match the
ones you set up in iTunes Connect, is that correct?

purchaseStateUpdate.
Yes, the lesson is still accurate, I did test it 2 weeks ago. The response
from purchaseStateUpdate will arrive *after* you get the purchase dialog
and click Buy or Cancel.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Fri, 17 Sept 2021 at 01:27, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <