"Unknown error." in LC when trying to test to connected ios device

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Sep 15 21:56:57 EDT 2021

As  J. Landman Gay once pointed out, sometimes it comes down to figuring out what color chicken to sacrifice. The other day I encountered something similar to what you are describing that was a new one for me. (I don’t recall the exact issue because I encountered several and they are mixed up in my mind now.) But one error was actually the result of checking the "build for iOS” button but forgetting to uncheck the “build for Android” button. I was surprised that LC couldn’t figure that out based on the target device but, unchecking “build for Android” solved it. Hoping you find that it is something simple and not the chicken thing.

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)