"Unknown error." in LC when trying to test to connected ios device

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 15 16:58:33 EDT 2021

Mac OS 11.5.2
LC 9.6.2
XCode 12.1
I choose a device from the Development->Test Target menu, then select
Development->Test
We get as far as the app getting signed, and then the error is thrown.
I'm pretty sure the certs and profiles are current, since I manually
removed them and then used XC to reinstall them.
Suggestions?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."