M1 Mac possible problem

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Wed Sep 15 16:23:58 EDT 2021

Thanks Henk.

The problem that I could finally reproduce was a sub stack (that is “in use”) not receiving the openStack message when it was opened. This caused the program's initialization script to pause. So I replaced the openStack handler in the sub stack with that would receive a sent message, then things proceeded properly.

A timing issue for some computers? Some users were experiencing the anomaly and others not.

Peter