AW: IDE performance (Re: Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition)

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:50:51 EDT 2021

Also can I make clear that I dont think it is the size of the script.

Originally I had a 2000 line library stack and 14000 line main stack

When it works it works - I cut the main stack to 7000 lines and still get
the slowdown.

When it slows down its the same treacle/quicksand/molasses whether the
machine is a 10th gen with 16g or an 8gig pentium - when its fast its fast
on both - no consistency

Lagi

On Wed, 8 Sept 2021 at 13:39, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <

KIndest Regards Lagi