Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Sep 5 12:15:33 EDT 2021

Hi Dan,

So you want the company to break more promises, even to the lifetimers?

A lot of the lifetimers have spent a lot of money on licenses before
deciding to invest in lifetime licenses.  I don’t think you want to be
ticking off what is probably the company's most loyal base.
It’s a recipe for disaster!

Just my 2 cents for the day.

Rick