LiveCode community edition is gone

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:44:58 EDT 2021

"I can only assume
many of them used LC simply because it was free of charge, disliking that
doing so in future will entail them making some contribution to the cost of
progress."

That's a bit harsh, are you forgetting the amount of money that was
contributed by users to the fund raisers over the years?  > $600k

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 2:30 PM Bernard Devlin via use-livecode <