LiveCode community edition is gone

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Wed Sep 1 11:10:36 EDT 2021

Brian... your price lock lapsed in January 2019. The last payment we received was in 2018, hence it could hardly be described as having been "kept active". Please contact support to discuss your exact licensing situation, I think you will find it more satisfactory than you realise.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager