LiveCode community edition is gone

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Wed Sep 1 10:12:09 EDT 2021

I just hope that my Price Lock Indy subscription will continue as promised. Kevin did say yesterday that "if we promised something in the past we do honour it” and back when I started my Indy sub I was told that my subscription will 'remain at the same cost for as long as I keep it active' – hence the Price Lock title.

I’m very happy to continue paying that.
Community was an amazing initiative but that’s a rather different agreement. :)