LiveCode Community - anyone up for maintaining the community edition?

Timothy Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Wed Sep 1 09:59:06 EDT 2021

That’s true Mike and I’ve looked into it for my own benefit from time to time over the years.  What I was suggesting was some formal support from the company to facilitate contributions to the IDE going forward.  I never attempted much in the IDE because I’m not comfortable with my understanding of its design.  Maybe I missed some information about it somewhere.

Tim Bleiler, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer, HSIT
University at Buffalo