OT: Priorities (was: Re: Stack with the same name loop)

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 12:47:57 EDT 2021

What seems to come out of your interesting historical observations is
that HyperCard
went "wrong" when people had to start paying for it.

There is obviously a lesson for today here.

Interestingly enough WINE (open source) and CodeWeavers (prop.) seem to
manage to
co-exist and help each other successfully.