Errors when building standalone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 15 23:11:19 EDT 2021

I built an app for iOS using XCode 12.5.1. A tester crashes on launch when using it with iOS
12.5.5. Testers on iOS 14 and 15 do fine. LC says to use 12.5 so I installed that and its
command line tools, set XCode prefs to use 12.5, removed 12.5.1 from LC Mobile prefs and
pointed it to 12.5.

The standalone won't build, I keep getting a series of script errors. The topmost one is 91
("can't find stack") and below that are a number of errors pointing to a repeat loop somewhere.
Since I can't post images here, here are the error numbers without the line info, but they are
all at line 390:

91
676
587
490

What else do I need to do to get LC to work with 12.5. I didn't have to anything for 12.5.1
except to point LC to it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com