Android SDK install without Android Studio (LC 9.6.5 App Bundles)

Douglas A. Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Fri Oct 15 13:41:37 EDT 2021

I don't expect to have my hand held to install, what should be, a
straight-forward set of steps to install and develop for an Android
platform.  HOWEVER, having spent the last several hours searching the
LIVECODE forum, I still cannot find a comprehensive set of installation
steps... which needs to include ACCURATE and CURRENT links to the HUGE
variety of Java SDK/JDK (the Java nomenclature drives me crazy).  Many of
the links to Java v8 no longer work (e.g. reproduced links from Jacque by
user Jellobus on July 24, 2021 @ 6:44am)

I'd VERY MUCH appreciate a comprehensive response to this request.

Douglas Ruisaard

    Trilogy Software
      (250) 573-3935